But through it all I love seeing how Kau'e reacts to the doctors. He just smiles and stares them down whenever they are checking his breathing, heart, etc. He is the perfect little patient and just stands still! Hopefully this won't change. But he does not like his throat or ears checked! Oh pin him down now if I mention that!
After Kau'e's appointment we had my second Perinatal appointment (17 weeks) to re-check my cervix and see the doctor. We had the nicest ultrasound tech in the world and she was willing to see gender but wouldn't you know this kid has a mind of his own! Because not only was he (calling him he even though we don't know) in the worse position (face down) but his little feet where in the way of seeing! She tried so hard and I wanted to slap that little bum-bum for misbehaving! Ha-Ha! Just kidding!
Things look good, my cervix is still nice and healthy and hopefully will stay that way! We go back at 20 weeks for the whole ultrasound work up plus another cervix check.
I am in love with Dr Katz! He is the nicest and most caring person I know. I mean he should be if he's working with high risk patients but still he really listens and cares. And his memory is amazing! We ran into him in the hallway before checking in and he said that he would see us soon and even remembered Kau'e's name and could pronounce it correctly! Oh how I will miss him. But if anyone needs to see a high risk doctor in SF he's your man!
Pictures of little bean at 17 weeks (these aren't the best just because of the position of the baby but still oh so cute):




Heart rate was at 153!


No comments:
Post a Comment