Sunday, August 14, 2011

SF Our Home

When I think of the word HOME, I first think of Virginia! The small town of Purcellville that shaped who I was and who I am today. I love being from Virginia. I don't know if its just pride knowing that I'm from there or the fact that all my family still lives there (minus me and my littlest sister). But its hard for me to think of the word home and not think of Virginia.

But if you ask Romulo, he will say "Home is where you and Kau'e are at!" (AWWW, too cute!) Really, he doesn't think of a place. He just thinks of where his family (us) is for his home. I'm sure if you talk to him later he will say he too loves being from Brazil. And I love knowing he's from Brazil too! He has such cool roots there and I will never take that away from him nor take that away from Kau'e. He is half Brazilian, half American you know!

While we were in Utah doing school I didn't link myself to Utah at all. It's just a place where Romulo and I will be for 3-4 years while he finished school. So when we had the world open to us for picking a job and place we would have jumped at a job in Virginia and heck even in Brazil. But that wasn't in our cards! We were led to SF and man I'm glad we did! We love it here!

We love the Bay Area! We have been here almost 4 years and it's crazy to think we have lived here longer than any other place since we've been married. So with that I guess we should call the SF/Bay Area HOME! (Still sounds weird when I type/say it!)

Hopefully through these additional pictures you will see how much we love it too! Pictures taken this last week with my sister, Marian, who came to visit! WE love it when family comes! (And we love it when friends come too.) Come one, come ALL! Seriously, the door is always open!




No comments: