Tuesday, August 9, 2011

32 Weeks Plus Family Time

Can you believe that 32 weeks ago I gave birth to this little boy? He has been outside of me as long as he was inside of me! Crazy huh?







Also, we have had a lot of fun with family for the past two weeks! I love seeing my family interact with Kau'e. Kau'e is such a people-person that he loves it too! I just wish we lived closer to some family so they could see him everyday and he too could see them! But that's why I love Blogging, email, and even FB!

Kau'e rode his first Cable Car ride with Auntie Marian, went to Napa County and saw a Castle Vineyard, ride BART to and from the city (WC to SF), plus much much more! He's such a great trooper with all the visits and mini trips we've been making! I feel very lucky in that!

No comments: