Wednesday, August 3, 2011

7 months and 6 days old (its late)

Yeah, I'm late on the 7 month picture of Kau'e. But I have a good excuse, I had family in town and was too busy to do or to remember! We had a blast with family and I did at least take pictures of Kau'e through the whole visit. And I did get a picture of him at the Jelly Belly Factory (see past post) on the 28th so that counts.

Here's the big boy himself! By the way, Kau'e just learned how to roll from back to front! He's been rolling tummy to back for a while now. Now I can't wait to see him do multiple rolls in a row!






Plus, Romulo and I are 1 month away from celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary! Can't believe its been almost 7 years! I've enjoyed every moment! Love you Romulo!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey! Searching for a name video and saw him sitting in the glider...can you give me a review on having a glider vs not or vs a rocker/recliner?

molly kay said...

You are so funny saying: "yeah I'm 6 days late posting a 7 month photo" I'm sure he didn't change that much in those 6 days- it's awesome you can get so many posted anyway- cut yourself some slack! Love his shirt!