I've been saying this lately and I truly mean every word! Yes, I get frustrated and DO think negative thoughts but really LIFE IS TOO SWEET! This week our life did change and I believe it's for the best! We MOVED! Yup, and please remind me this time next year that I don't want to do it again.
Moving with a little one sure is hard! I know some of you saw on Facebook that I wrote that I hated being useless, well its true! I've helped move every one of our 10 moves (10 within almost 7 years = not fun!)and I was going crazy but I knew I was doing the best job ever; taking care of Kau'e!
Not only did we move but moving back to the suburbs has been a good change for Kau'e. This boy the first night in our new apartment slept for 7 hours straight and I was freaking out thinking he wasn't alive; plus he slept in his own room and I was listening to the baby monitor all night! I thought for sure it was a one time thing but nope! He has slept 7 hours straight the past 3 nights! He goes down for bed around 8-9pm and then sleeps for 7 hours, wakes up to eat and then back to sleep for another 4 hours! It's heavenly I must tell you! Now that I'm not bumping anymore I know I can function all better with this new sleep pattern he's doing! Fingers crossed that he keeps the good sleeping up! Please!
Lastly, our little man isn't so little anymore! He has outgrown his 0-3 month clothing and is officially now in 6 month clothes (some 3-6 month works but not for long)! These past few days he has worn new outfits that he probably won't be able to wear again! And that makes me SMILE! Our little Preemie isn't so Preemie looking! Ha!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment