Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Kau'e enjoyed his 1st Easter with Mom and Dad. He didn't get any chocolate or candy but he got plenty of Milk! He did get some eggs (empty; sad I know) inside of his Sock Monkey Easter Basket along with a Sock "Rabbit" Monkey doll. He had an enjoyable day at church with Mom and Dad and then came home and slept and ate some more milk. Next year, we'll dye some eggs and maybe do an Easter Egg Hunt! I wanted to take Kau'e to the mall to see the Easter Bunny but Romulo thought we would scare him to death so next year we'll just have to do that!

I had visions that after church today I would take a family picture of us but Kau'e was having a meltdown because he ate all the milk I brought and wanted another bottle plus he was hot from the little "Easter outfit" I had him in. And when little ones are crying all plans are out the window! But here's my attempt to redeem my plans and yes nobody is in their Sunday best. Oh well!





No comments: