Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Gift For Kau'e

When Kau'e was born and I was released from the hospital they gave me a bag full of goodies; like a cute onsie, the bag, water bottle, etc. etc.! But at the time all I really wanted was to be released with my baby but that didn't happen for another week and a half. But any way, they gave me this cute onsie and at the time I had to laugh because Kau'e was only 5 lbs 2 oz and the size of the onsie was 3-6 months. And just the other day I found it in his pile of clothes and I thought we needed to put him in it just once because this kid has grown and is growing overnight! So here is he with his CPMC Beyond Medicine onsie.



Also, my parents sent me this really cute book that has my dad's voice reading the book to Kau'e. The first time I opened it and heard my dad's voice I cried. We try to read it everyday or better yet listen to my dad read it to us everyday. And today here his Kau'e enjoying hearing Grand-Dad's voice.

No comments: