Sunday, March 20, 2011

If Only I had a Clip On Tie

The three of us headed to church together for the first time and I must admit it felt good! I was a little nervous to see what Kau'e would do but he was a champ! He ate and slept the whole time (sacrament) and I think he loved the music! And I think his little white shirt that he wore today will be the first and last time. This kid is surprising me everyday with his clothing! But those are all good signs that this kid is packing on the weight and growing! Plus it gives me a good excuse to go clothes shopping!

I can't begin to tell you how good it felt to be in church today with Romulo and Kau'e. Romulo and I have prayed and wished for so long and today the dream was fulfilled! Our little boy is such a blessing in our life and I wish I could express more of how I felt!





P.S. It's our 350th blog post!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Holy cow! So I've been checked out for a while. I was just thinking, Hey, I think Lydia was due sometime around now, I better go check if she had her baby, and then what do you know, you have a three month old! Congratulations! I'm so happy he is doing so well. I love the meaning behind his name. And sorry for being so slow on the uptake! Haha, I've been a little preoccupied.

SK&SK said...

I do have a little clip on tie! I will send it with our easter box to you!!! ;)