




Here is a list of some things that Kau'e loves:
-Gets super excited when he's about to get a bottle that when we put his bib on him he instantly puts both fists up to his mouth and tries to eat the bib.
-Loves it when we talk to him. He can be fussy but instantly stop the second we simply start talking. Some of my favorite moments of this is when Romulo comes home and starts talking to him about his day like he was an adult.
-Loves a clean diaper. He is just like Romulo and I, he doesn't like to be dirty.
-Kau'e is super clam during his bath time. He loves just soaking in the tub and just lets me lather him up.
-Loves to sleep on his tummy and is starting to move all around the bassinet.
-His car seat. Its like magic the second we put him in there, it has all the right moves!
-Loves to put his little arm over our shoulders when we are holding him.
-Loves to eat, the milk can be luke-warm and it doesn't matter to him.
I'm sure there are a lot more that I'm not thinking of right now. I just can't believe our little Mr. Sunshine is 10 weeks old! Where has time gone?


No comments:
Post a Comment