Friday, October 15, 2010

Trick Or Treat

Today we had another OB doctor's visit and I must say I love our doctor! She is so kind and is always telling me how beautiful and glowing I look! I mean who wouldn't love someone who tells you that at every visit! No honestly we both feel really lucky to have found a great doctor! At this visit we heard the heart beat again of little boy, talked about how great the ultrasound went and how everything looks great!, took my belly measurements and I'm measuring right on track, she answered all my SILLY but thoughtful questions (and yes everything I questioned is normal), noted that I've only gained 6 lbs thus far in my pregnancy (no worries baby is measuring big...taking all my food!), and informed me that next visit I'm going to be doing the glucose test! Yes, medical KOOL-AID here I come! I had to do this test before I got pregnant when we were doing fertility testing to rule everything out and I LOVED IT! Is that wrong to say?
Well, here's a picture of what we saw on our way home from the doctors!


I don't even like Halloween (yes, its true I have always hated this holiday) but this made me smile especially with the hot October weather we have been having here in S.F. it really made me feel like it truly was FALL!

No comments: