Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Lovely Belly!

This little one is sure making himself known! The other night I was laying in bed reading a book (on pregnancy/delivery) and all of a sudden I could feel him "popping" all over the place (my belly). It went on for a whole hour; off and on! It was super neat.
Well here I am at 21 weeks! My energy is back up to where it was before, no real cravings, actually wanting sweets (sometimes) again, and am loving this belly! I can't tell you how awesome it is to run your hands over your belly and realize that there is a little someone in there!

(Pardon the no make-up. I had already taken off my make-up for the day when I realized I hadn't taken my weekly shot!)

1 comment:

Mom To Winfield said...

Lydia, I wouldn't have realized your makeup was off until you told us, you look beautiful. Enjoy your belly!!