We sure have 1 little active body in this belly of mine. The arms and legs were a moving so fast it was hard to get a really good profile picture of Bebe's face. Then every time we thought we got a good picture those cute little hands were covering the face! Oh that's our baby! The baby is measuring a week bigger (I'm currently 19 weeks and 1 day but this baby is measuring 20 weeks and 1 day) and everything is in the 90% as far as weight/height! The measurement of the femur bone is long; watch out belly those legs are going to try out them soccer skills! Ha-Ha! The technician was able to see everything and everything was in the perfect position that it should be. The current heart rate was beating around 147...so any last last minute guesses!?
This little baby that we are so proud to be given is one big, strong, active, healthy, little BOY! The Aguilar name will carry on!
Picture of our little active baby boy!



4 comments:
i agree with ya, that has to be one of the best b-day gifts ever. super excited for y'all. he will be super lucky to have you guys as parents. we love ya and miss and and congrats and happy birthday again.
Look at that little thing, sooo handsome. Little boys are wonderful and I am not surprised to hear he is measuring long, you and Romulo are both tall and strong.What a great birthday present:)
So I feel like a total idiot! I think somehow your blog got removed from my RSS feed, and I just didn't think about how it had been months since I had seen your blog, and now, what do you know, your life has been so exciting! Congratulations! You are going to be the best mommmy.
Post a Comment