Seriously, when did this belly appear? Overnight apparently! I was trying to channel the inter-girl in me today when wearing this pink shirt! Maybe, just maybe we have a little girl in there! Well whatever it is we are just THRILLED!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
18
And getting closer to the half way mark! Nothing major to report besides this picture!

Seriously, when did this belly appear? Overnight apparently! I was trying to channel the inter-girl in me today when wearing this pink shirt! Maybe, just maybe we have a little girl in there! Well whatever it is we are just THRILLED!
Seriously, when did this belly appear? Overnight apparently! I was trying to channel the inter-girl in me today when wearing this pink shirt! Maybe, just maybe we have a little girl in there! Well whatever it is we are just THRILLED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
OK-looks like you popped over night! Wow, how cool. You look great, keep it up.
OK-looks like you popped over night! Wow, how cool. You look great, keep it up.
i forgot i can comment here!
love love love it :)
you are so cute
xoxo
I was just scrolling down to look at last weeks pic and you have popped out. Lookin' good.
Your belly just popped! So cute!
Post a Comment