Monday, September 13, 2010

Let the Count Down Begin

It's hard to believe that in less than 11 days we will find out the mystery that grows in this belly! I can't begin to tell you all how excited both Romulo and I are for this child. It has been like one big dream and on my birthday we will find out the sex of the baby and let the shopping begin! :) Seriously, its been so hard not shopping for a baby but trust me I've done a lot of homework on what I want and don't want. Gosh, I even have a baby registry that I did one weekend when I was like 7 weeks along because I was excited and really bored! And I can't believe I will be 19 weeks and 2 days along in this pregnancy on my birthday and get the greatest gift ever! How can you top that?

So, what do all my followers (because I have so many, I know) think we are having? We have no clue; at least I don't!

5 comments:

Silence Isn't Golden said...

I'm going for boy. There isn't a boy on Romulo's side, right?

Romulo & Lydia said...

romulo's side is opposite of our side...we have 1 girl and 6 boys well his side has 6 girls and 1 boy (his sister has the only boy...so not an Aguilar)...so a boy on his side would be nice!

Charlo said...

um. IDK. girl. I guess.

molly kay said...

I'm thinking boy Lydia- you need that Aguilar name carried on! Also, you haven't really been sick and that is how I was with both my boys. Hopefully, they can tell what you're having, prepare yourself for the remote possibility that they won't be able to tell. I'm sure they will be able to tell but just in case.....

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I think it is a boy!!! How exciting to find out. Hopefully that little baby will have no problem showing the goods.