Friday, September 26, 2008

Salt Lake Weekend

I will be joining Romulo tonight in SLC, Utah. I am so excited to see him, even though its been 2 days, and to meet little Ethan. Oh this boy is adorable. Hopefully I can post some pictures of him; if the momma allows me!
We will have a packed weekend with family business and of course my own plans; getting a haircut with my favorite girl in Provo. When I lived in Provo I would get my hair cut by Meredith at Shep Salon. I love this place. Everyone there KNOWS hair and I would trust my hair with them. So when we decided to come to SLC for Ethan's baby blessing I knew I wanted to get my hair cut by my girl...my hair needs it!
I hopefully will see my lil'sis too. Emma is having the time of her life in Provo and I need to do some sister check-ins with her!
Be back late Sunday so I won't be blogging until Monday!

1 comment:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

If you have time, swing by and say hello