Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rambling 'bout Hot Chocolate!

I'm just wanting to ramble about stuff; nothing important really! Romulo and I are starting a routine everyday at work. We are meeting up some time in the mid-morning to meet up at Tully's. It might be a coffee cafe but let me tell you they have the best HOT CHOCOLATE that anybody could ask for! (They make it from Ghirardelli chocolate.)
For you tea lovers they also sell (Brazilian) YERBA MATE. Sell by the bags (loose and tea bags). But I don't usually get that because they serve it like tea; straight up. Where I like it with some lemon juice and always brown sugar. HEHE! That's the way I was introduced to it by Romulo and I can't go any other way. I don't really like it served cold either unless it is made the way I like it LEMON JUICE AND BROWN SUGAR! :) But its pretty cool that they have caffeine free beverages at a COFFEE CAFE!
So, Romulo and I meet up and order two HOT CHOCOLATES! Sometimes the workers do a double take just to make sure they heard us right but we stand strong and sometimes Romulo even says Double quirt of chocolate please! I laugh even ever he says that. We sit and chat for 15 minutes and then go back to work.
It's so nice that we work about 2 blocks from each other. Whenever I need a breather I call or email him and say can you do 5 and we do!

1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

You guys are the cutest couple ever! I love it.
Oh, and Hot Chocolate sounds really good right now! I love that stuff, but Luke doesn't. He gives me a hard time when I buy it in the summer. =)