My church calling is to teach the CTR 5 class in Primary. (Sunday school lessons for children 4-5 years old.) And I love listening to them tell stories about starting Kindergarten and how they help out around the house. Well today I have to share the CUTEST story that happened. At the end of class the children wait for their parents to come pick them up so children aren't running around unattended. So, after a while I only had two children left and by that time Romulo had made his way to my class to wait for me so we could go home. Well, as soon as Romulo said Hello to me and was smiling at the two kids left. The boy that was left looked at me, looked at Romulo, and then back at me. He looked at me, asked while pointing to Romulo, "Um, is he your DAD?" Romulo and I started cracking up and I turned to him and said "Yeah, he's something like that." HEHEHE Romulo was like "No, I'm her husband. Gosh I guess I need to head to the gym or get a face lift."Oh kids say the darndest things. "Is he your dad?" Sorry babe. But what makes this story even more funny is is Romulo's oldest brother always jokes with Romulo that we need to start having children because if we wait any longer the kids we will have will call him Grandpa!
I love you Romulo! And thank you for taking the joke with such wisdom, love, and understanding.


1 comment:
That is really funny. That is one reason why I love Primary so much. They sure do say the dandest things.
Post a Comment