Today we have many things to celebrate; our 4 year anniversary, my nephew Easton's 6th birthday, and the newest addition to the family, Ethan Fabiano Knotts. Who you might ask? Sissi, Romulo's only sister, had baby Ethan this morning at 2 am (Mountain time). He weighted in at 7.5lbs and 22 inches long. We love you all, Knotts Family!
We feel so blessed to share this day with so many of our loved ones. But if they could excuse me I would like to blog about my wonderful, amazing, handsome husband; Romulo!
Every time I see him I get amazed at how lucky I am to have him in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better spouse. When I'm stubborn, moody, difficult, demanding, etc. he still thinks I am adorable. He takes so much beating sometimes that I don't know why he stays around. HeHeHe. All of you wives out there know what I'm talking about. He allows me to fly; to be my own person! Romulo has given so much to me and he has sacrificed a lot to make our lives better.
I want him to know at the end of everyday how much I love him!
THINGS I LIKE ABOUT HIM:
-His smile when we reunite together.
-His voice when he sings to me at nights. (He will kill me for saying that.)
-His willingness to put in hard work.
-How he makes me laugh.
-The way he spoils me rotten.
-I love it when he speaks Portuguese to me. (Yeah I still need to work on that.)
-When he gets all goofy and makes himself laugh.
-The way he eats with the fork and knife. So proper and neat. (Weird but I like it.)
-And many more things...I love the way he loves me!
I love you Romulo Aguilar.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
4 years...good for you guys!
Post a Comment