Normal days are what we do around here! But sometimes we like to throw in fun stuff! I have been helping Hudson, my nephew, with his game of basketball. Monday, Wednesday and Friday's I have been working him out at 8am at the basketball court at my community. It has been fun! Hard work but a lot of fun and I'm exercising too.
Yara loves her cousins and her cousins love her! Zander and Aiden are so gentle and loving with her. They have told their mother, my sister Sarah, that they think Yara is prettier than her and that they want to marry her! Its adorable.
Kau'e is very active. He is a good boy though when it comes to playing with his sister. They have such a cute bond I love seeing it. The other day in the car Yara was fussy in her carseat and Kau'e leaned over and grabbed her hand and there they were holding hands and Yara was happy and smiling. He leaned back over and she screamed until he went back holding her hand. It was cute.
When I am getting the kids out of the bath I usually get Yara out first and when I'm toweling off Kau'e, Kau'e and I yell for Ya-Ya! We yell Ya-Ya together because by this time she is off exploring the other rooms usually my bathroom! She loves to climb to the tub and pull herself up! She is one crazy strong girl!
Monday, August 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment