Wednesday, March 20, 2013
7 Heaven
I can't believe my little girl is 7 months old! I just love her to pieces! She has grown so much in this last month. She is cruising along furniture, will take your hands and walk, and loves her walker and I swear she is running behind it! She keeps me on my toes but I wouldn't trade it for anything; I love babies on the move! I love that they feel their freedom and do what they want. (She makes the funniest faces; picture for proof!)
Weight: a little over 17 lbs
Diapers/Clothes: size 3 but can really still wear a size 2 diaper. clothes in a size 9 month and some (some) 12 month because of the length of her legs...but 6 months still work. Plus I don't want her to look like a stuffed pig in some size 6 months.
Sleep: This girl does not sleep but she's happy so I'm happy. She takes 2 20 minute naps (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon) plus a longer nap mid-morning around 11am (same time Kau'e takes his naps). Her longer naps are usually for an hour and a half. By 7:30pm she's ready for bed and so is Kau'e. I got in the bad habit of having them both fall asleep in our bed but when your husband works long hours and he's not home to help with bedtime you do what you need to do. Ha-Ha! She still wakes up 1 to 2 times a night but its okay I just nurse her back.
She loves to eat! She's eating bananas, apple sauce, puffs, toddler cookies/biscuits, cheerios, loves her water cup, and yogurt cups with banana and pear flavors. (Not to forget the random pieces of m&ms, graham crackers, fruit loops, veggie sticks, pop tart that her brother has given her and she takes freely too!)
She's a happy girl and one who loves to make faces. She is crazy for mommy but loves to be in her daddy's arms. She loves Kau'e and goes after his curly hair; he doesn't mind it either. He sometimes puts his head in her face so she will pull it! It's cute. She goes after him too; plus his toys! Whenever she is crying he is the first to go to her and say "You okay, Ya-Ya?". It's really cute. She's a very social person who doesn't want to miss a beat of anything! She hates to be in her saucer now; sure go on the run and bang your head. I swear there was a week where she would cut her lip, bump her head, etc. because she was so on the move and couldn't be protected. I survived and she did too! But i think that cut over her right eye might be a scar because its been a month and a half and its still noticeable and red. Poor girl but she's asking for it! She loves to make raspberries and sit on her legs and bounce up and down on them...it's amazing what coordination she has at her age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment