On Halloween we not only did a little trick or treating and spook alley fun at my parents house but we officially bought our first house! We were excited but a little overwhelmed with everything. Romulo's parents and sister plus her two kids came into town two days after we closed to help us move in. Pictures of the place to come. I didn't have time to take before pictures so you will only see the after ones when I get around to taking them.
While his family was in town we had Yara's baby blessing. It was a special time. Pictures of that to come. Can you believe I didn't take a single picture. It was crazy busy.
Kau'e has been really sick; pneumonia. We have gone to the doctors 6 times since the first of November. He is hopefully at the end of this and can be a healthy boy again. But don't be fooled he is his own active self still even down and out being sick!
Yara is a cute little girl! She def has a mind of her own and lets you know! She takes a lot of my time but that's only because I am slowly adjusting to have two kids on my own since I'm not living with my parents any more. Let me pause and take a moment to remember what it was like to live with my mom while I had two little ones...oh heaven it was! Seriously, it was like having my own lactation consultant at my fingertips 24-7. If Yara was out of sorts my mom would jump in calm her down and then help me get the right position etc for Yara to nurse. It was heaven! But now that I am in the real world and am on my own its another transition to adjust too. Its been hard but I am alive and the kids are too!
Kau'e is adjusting to the new house himself! At first either Romulo or myself had to be around because if not he would just cry and cry. He now is comfortable and loves his basement play area. He is still up to no good but he is slowly getting to know the rules of the house! I can't even begin to tell you all the stuff he tries to pull on me and gets into. He's just EVERYWHERE! LOL!
Well since I don't have any pictures with this post I will end it. I will try to add pictures later or write about something that has pictures with it!
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment