Sunday, May 6, 2012
23 weeks and 4 days
23 weeks and 4 days belly shot! At this point in the pregnancy I am feeling okay. I am tired but I think its the combo of taking care of Kau'e and being pregnant. I haven't really seen any effects since starting the progesterone shots. But we will see if I start to see some later on in this pregnancy. It's crazy to think that IF MY WATER WAS TO BREAK like it did with Kau'e I would have about 8 more weeks with this pregnancy. And let me tell you I am NOT READY!
No major cravings of food besides that when I wake up until about 10am I eat about 3 mini breakfasts because I can't seem to get enough to eat. By lunch time I'm ready to eat and then by 5pm I eat a smaller dinner because I'm full from the morning eating!
Baby girl is kicking a lot! She likes to sit really low and kick my bladder. I get up about 6 times during the night to go to the bathroom. That's fun!
My belly button is starting to get sore from the stretching and is also starting to turn out! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You look great! I love the updates! We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment