Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pumping Iron



This little boy thinks he's so handsome (look at the bid) and is the strongest baby on the earth! I love it! He does this whining moans whenever he wants to lift something that just a little to heavy!

Can you believe that he lifts 5lbs weights already? He's on the fast track people and I can't stop him! If only he would sleep more during the day for me. He sleeps amazing at nights; 7pm-7am. One nap is all I get; anywhere from 11am to 1pm he falls asleep for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Oh bless his heart!

1 comment:

molly kay said...

The nap for 45 minutes to an hour is actually pretty normal for his age. B sleeps 12 hours at night and sleeps 1.5 hours for her nap. 11:30 to 1 pm every day. Once or twice a week she will sleep for 2 hours but rarely. From the mom blogs and books I read, 45 minutes to an hour is sometimes all they will nap at 1 year old and especially if they sleep more than 10 hours at night. There is hope though- maybe he will go for longer as he gets older!My theory is: the busier the baby, the shorter the naps- they want to be awake! You would think it would be the opposite and they would be more worn out but no! And a weight lifter- wow!