We even got to see the Men's BYU volleyball team play on Friday night vs UCSB; BYU won! Romulo and I would always go to the volleyball games whenever they played home while we were attending BYU so it was fun to show Kau'e just what it was like! Before the game we ate some delicious thai food with our friends the Yeates! I miss those two!
On Saturday Kau'e and I went to Sundance Ski Resort with Romulo for the PwC ski recruiting event that they hold there annual! It was a lot of fun to see Kau'e looking around at the snow, mountains, skiers/snowboarders, and to enjoy the event around him! We had some fun with Romulo's sister's family and then on Sunday we enjoyed a stay at Romulo's second Mission Presidents home!
The trip was way too fast but I think for the time we spent there we fit in a lot!





P.S. It's hard to believe that this little boy is 14 months old today!


1 comment:
It was so much fun to see you guys. We really do miss you guys too!!!
Post a Comment