Sunday, October 23, 2011

Poor Baby

Kau'e started to cut his two top teeth while we were in VA and since then he has had this crazy rash around his mouth. At first it wasn't bad at all, I could take care of it with some Vanicream and it would be gone. Then it could appear, so I would only wipe his face with water and paper towel thinking it was the baby wipes or soap, I started over with the foods I was giving him and took notes of what effected him or not, but these things weren't really helping. There would be days that it was clear and then others that his face looked really red and irritated. We had no idea. So when we returned home we took him to the after-hour doctors because he was in pain. He would scream every time I wiped him or tried to put cream on him. I was afraid of the unknown and couldn't wait for Monday.

Good thing because the doctor thinks he had some contact to something that his body didn't like and they labeled it as contact dermatitis and gave us an antibiotic cream to put on it! Its amazing because after 3 applications his face looks great. The rash or whatever you want to call it is still visible but less red.

Here are some pictures of his face! Poor Baby.



No comments: