When your a mom you have to laugh at situations that you normally wouldn't! Kau'e is on a new formula (budget friendly, thank goodness) and has been eating more and more solids so his number 2's have been really hard for him. He used to go every day now its every 3rd day! Well, today he was going on his 3rd day and I could tell by the evening time he was trying to work on something. I picked him and he was shaking, getting the chills, and was making noises! I felt bad for the kid. So I decided to stick him in the tub to help relax him and to help his tummy push things along with the warm water. (Our peds and GI doctor told us this one trick along with others.)
Sure enough he was able to go number 2; in the tub! It was funny fishing things out while he was having fun splashing mom with water with his hand! I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time! I'm just glad the little man is calm now and is in relief. He's sleeping like an angel.

Yup, I can offically put fishing poop out of the tub on my mom resume! I love my life!
1 comment:
One of the many hats that mom's get to wear! Poop fisher!!
Post a Comment