Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Milestone: Two Little Teeth

Every night at Kau'e's bath time I take a washcloth and wipe down his gums. Not only do I do this to help in his gums health but I do it to check for teeth! Every night I see nothing. Well wouldn't you know yesterday at the park in the sunlight I saw two little teeth peeking/cutting through on the bottom. I guess I needed Mr. Sunshine to shine down on my little guys mouth! I couldn't believe it!

Sure the past few days Kau'e has been a little off schedule but nothing too concerning plus he's been drooling so much for the past two months that that didn't raise a question. I guess this little dude wanted to surprise mom!

And I tried to take pictures of it but its just so hard to get a great picture of his mouth when all he wants to do is stick out his tongue or to lick my fingers or put his fingers in his mouth! (I took a video of me trying to get a shot of his teeth but I won't post it because it will make you seasick! Trust me.)



This picture doesn't really show the teeth but trust me when I ran my fingers along the bottom of his gums the one tooth on the right was sharp.

No comments: