30 days later without chocolate and I'm still alive! I guess by now I could go longer without but I wanted to challenge myself! Plus, I made brownies last night for Romulo to take to a Brazilian family he is helping the Sister Missionaries teach but that discussion got cancelled and I couldn't let perfectly delicious brownies go to waste.
So on the eve of my 30th day without chocolate I had a piece. And to be honest it was super sweet! Now through out these 30 days I have had other sweets but for whatever reason it tasted really sweet! Don't get me wrong it was delicious but it felt really heavy! But the best part is that I only had 1 piece and NOT THE WHOLE THING. Just kidding!
So I think I'm going to send the rest of the brownies along with Romulo to take to work so I don't have to look it all day! I feel stronger after this 30 day challenge but I'm still human!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment