Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baby Shower in a Park

I can not wait until Kau'e is old enough to actually go to a Park and play! But for now we will hold him or lay him down on a blanket for him to enjoy!

Today we had a baby shower to attend, one of those cool all are invited not just us ladies (but I do love the all exclusive lady showers...lol), at a near by park and let me tell you Kau'e had fun in the sun (okay the shade)! We put a blanket down and he even had a friend to play with! Baby Evan was born mid-January of this year so Kau'e and him are weeks apart! I just love that he will have many more kids to play with in the next few months. Our Ward is having a baby boom; I think just this year there will be 19 babies born! Something for sure is in the water in Walnut Creek! LOL!





(Kau'e is 5 months 3 weeks old today.)

2 comments:

Silence Isn't Golden said...

He is the best dressed baby boy! So cute, love all the pics and his outfits. Who says it can't be fun to dress up little boys?!

Romulo & Lydia said...

I like to think he is the best dressed little boy! :) Well, lets be honest I have great sisters who have little boys with great taste in clothing! Ha-ha!