When we got back from VA we knew his weight was too much for his bassinet and we graduated him from that to his Pack N Play (still trying to see if we want or need to get a crib)! And every night when I go in to feed him or check in on him he's in a new position. I always put him in the middle of the Pack n Play but by the time I leave the room he's already made himself to a corner. For whatever reason he's always liked his head to be in the corner; he finds his boundaries and it comforts him. Maybe? Anyways, he's also moving around in the Pack n Play during his naps and night time. Well this afternoon after his nap I put him on his tummy for the "usual" tummy time and this time he was wanting to get out of it;any way he could!
And this is what I saw:
He was trying to go at it! And then he started to do this with Daddy's help!
(Okay this post is getting heavy with the video and pictures. I will post this other video after this post!)
And by the end of it all he was off the blanket and trying to get his head in the corner of something; just happened to be the TV console and bookcase. Still need to baby proof things. I just didn't think this kid would go from non-movement to face crawl! Where's the rolling action kid!?
His face was really red from where he was crawling on it, but you can't really see it that well in the pictures. OH well.
I guess I shouldn't be really surprised if he jumps the whole lets roll over and then crawl thing because as a baby I never crawled I just jumped up one day and started running around (and I was 9 months old)! I mean why should I crawl when I saw my 3 older siblings running around! Let's just say my mom put me in a walker thing soon after she discovered that I liked to fall down the wooden stairs or started to climb the walls! Ha!
Oh parenthood, WELCOME LYDIA AND ROMULO!


No comments:
Post a Comment