28 weeks and this little boy is super active because for 20 minutes I got to watch my belly make waves. Little boy must be happy because he is rolling all around this belly of mine. I guess he can't do that too much longer because from what the doctor thinks he's going to be one big boy!
So I'm signed up to get weekly updates on the progress of the pregnancy and for today's 28 week update they mentioned that the baby would weigh in around 2 lbs 4 oz. Well I'm sorry on Monday, 27 weeks and 5 days along, they had him coming in around 2 lbs and 15 oz with an ultrasound. So my little one is surely cooking on HIGH.
It's hard to believe that I've entered in the 3rd and final trimester. I can't express good enough in words how blessed I feel to be pregnant. I feel honored to be granted this experience and to literally feel the growth of this child. Not only the physical growth but the growth of love I've been feeling for this little man. I'm so amazed at the bond I already feel for him and know that he is a child of God.
A friend of mine sent me a talk given by President Boyd K. Packer, "Children", from the May 2002 Ensign and in it he says some pretty amazing things about children but one quote i would like to share with you. He says, "Children are the past, the present, and the future all blended into one. they are consummately precious. Every time a child is born, the world is renewed in innocence."
We couldn't be more thrilled to have this little one as ours and hope and pray that we won't let him down. We love you Baby Boy!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment