Friday, August 13, 2010

Moving On Up

After two years of working at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Romulo got promoted to Senior Associate. I couldn't be happier for him and all the hard work he has put into it! I know I see his hard work and I'm grateful that others especially those he works with see's it too! As part of Promotion Day they gave him a Golden Chocolate Oscar Award! How cool is that? I'm so proud of you babe!

8 comments:

Silence Isn't Golden said...

what an exciting year for you guys! congrats

Mom To Winfield said...

Wow, that was fast!!! Way to go Romulo.

Chris & Kimber said...

yeah thats exciting. congrats romulo!!!

Charlo said...

I'm sure that it helps that he is likable. I want to know if you ate it.

Romulo & Lydia said...

I did eat it!

Romulo & Lydia said...

Clarification: Romulo ate it! He kept it at work and ate the whole thing! Is that fair?

Charlo said...

:)

SK&SK said...

Hum... was it brazilian chocolate??

COngrats to ROmulo - now you can use the copy machine for free!

Just kidding! hehe have to tease you...