Monday, August 30, 2010

Here's an Idea

So, I've been thinking about something for some time and I wanted to know what you all thought? You've all seen those All State Car Insurance commercials that talk about "accident forgiveness", well I think Car Dealerships should have a policy similar to All State. Car Dealerships should have "Pregnancy Forgiveness"! If someone like us buys a small 2 door or similar compact cars and within a month or two they get pregnant they should forgive us and let us get a new car! Sure, sure you all must be thinking well why don't you trade it in. And frankly we have and actually tried too last weekend but it just wouldn't be worth it. We've only had the MINI since the end of April so you know nothing much has been paid off on it! So I guess we will continue to think things through and see what happens!

No comments: