Thursday, August 19, 2010

14 Weeks and 1 Day

Today I'm 14 weeks and 1 day along in this (amazing) pregnancy. Tomorrow we head back to the doctors. I know last week we were suppose to go to the doctors but at the last minute they called us and cancelled due to the doctor being called in an emergency surgery (not fun). So the next date/time that we could do it was Friday! Just another week to get behind me and see where our baby is on the charts. We can't wait and I will post more once we're back from the doctor. While your waiting, please enjoy the picture. (P.S. I changed the color of my ShadeShirt because the blue was just getting boring...so I wore red!)

14 Weeks and 1 Day...We are slowly making our way to February 2011

2 comments:

SK&SK said...

slowly but surely. Enjoy it.

Mom To Winfield said...

I love the suspense of finding out the gender of the baby- I was so anxious about knowing before hand but after 3 sonograms I was not meant to know beforehand, then 3 days before giving birth I went to see a high risk doctor and they asked me if I wanted to know because they finally could tell. I declined, I knew I could three more days after waiting 8 months. In the end it does not even matter you are just so happy :)