
TOMS and I finally got them. We were in the Haight Ashbury district and I came across this shoe store and in the window they sold TOMS. The hardest thing was deciding what color to get. But the coolest thing is that every shoe that is bought TOMS give a pair of shoes to a kid in need.


3 comments:
oh my word, can that picture BE any smaller? I don't think so... :) They must be cute because you only wear cute shoes! Happy Weekend!
LOL thanks! sorry its small i pulled it off their website and it came that small...i should take real life pics of them...p.s. they are SUPER comfortable...after i bought them i put them on and wore them all day walking around the city and no "first day break in needed"...so comfy
Hey these are cute! And look super comfortable! Price?? Love it. Thanks for your comments on our blog :) Btw your blog always inspires mine! I still lots from it hahaha
Post a Comment