We both had to work Friday so we dashed around the apartment and got as much together as possible before heading to work. I got off a little early and was able to get most together by the time Romulo got home. Then we were off on an adventure. We arrived in Malibu around Midnight. And then on Saturday morning we were up and going at 6:45am and arrived at Disneyland at 9am (when the park opens). We were there all day from 9am to Midnight. We saw it all and had the best of time because our own "personal tour guide" showed us the ins and outs. Thanks Vanessa for doing this!
Now if you didn't know I have NEVER been to any of the Disney parks. I grew up in Va but never made it down to Disneyworld. Romulo has been to Disneyworld when he was finishing up his internship with PWC in the Summer of 2007. And ever since he has been telling me that he wants to take me sometime because it is so magical. And let me tell you it is MAGICAL.












2 comments:
Too fun. Love the pictures, I didn't know Romulos brother was at disney, jk, jk.
hahah that's too funny! yeah i made romulo take that picture with the Indian statue...
Post a Comment