The only time I ever buy a box of cookies costing $4 is when its Girl Scouts! I mean come on, they are so-o good! At least, I think so! Samosa and Thin Mints are by far my favorite. A few weeks ago there was a sign up sheeting floating around and I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any this year. No particular reason just didn't feel like it. But then a few days later I saw the sign up sheet again but this time there was a picture frame with this cute little girl with blond hair in pig tails that I couldn't resist. I mean who's going to resist signing up for cookies when there is a cute kid involved! I'm a sucker I know but its a win win situation! I get cookies she gets the sale!
Happy Girl Scouts Cookie Season!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Jared can't walk past any kid selling stuff outside of the grocery store, it never fails, he always says he remembers selling popcorn for the boy scouts and no one stopping to buy from him, oh the torture.
Post a Comment