Christmas 2009 in Utah was full of family, fun, and new adventures. Some things we did I never in a million years thought I would see myself doing. But I did and am kind of proud of myself; I stepped outside of the box. I held and shot my first gun (45), I went sledding on a kayak, celebrated Christmas/New Year's Brazilian style, and hung out with family/friends.
Romulo and I near Saratoga Springs, Utah shooting.That's me! Never did I think I would do something like this! No worries, I shot in style (Jimmy Choo sunglasses, Cashmere Sweater, Tiffany Jewelry, Coach tall boots, and David Yurman ring).View of my target!That's my brother-in-law pulling his son on the kayak that we went sledding on. We went sledding at the hills near Sugarhouse on Christmas morning. It was a lot of fun until I went down by myself. Half way down the hill the kayak turned me backwards and near the end I fell off and landed on my left shoulder pretty hard. I mean you know your old when you hear something crack and you lay there for 5 minutes thinking how your life will be over if something major is wrong. Sure enough I did do something because I'm feeling pain and numbness at random times! Better make a call to the doctor's soon!
During the holiday break, Romulo and I were pleased to have his Mission (Washington DC South) President and wife meet his parents. President and Sister Bretzing have a very special place in our hearts. Not only did they know Romulo during his mission but they also stood in place for Romulo's parents when we got married. So this picture means a lot to Romulo and I. It was a lovely evening at the Bretzing's house!
I never would have imagined you holding a gun but you are sooo cute doing it. Great pics. You are not getting old, because if you are getting old then that means I am getting old.
Romulo is Brazilian. He loves to work, play XBOX, ride his Harley Davidson, swim, and be with his wife.
Lydia is a Virginian. She loves to ride with Romulo on the bike, cook, read, any type of History, blog, design, and have fun with her love!
Together they entered into a new role as they welcomed a precious baby boy in December 2010 and a baby girl in August 2012 to their family.
And all through this they have been unstoppable since September 2004.
1 comment:
I never would have imagined you holding a gun but you are sooo cute doing it. Great pics. You are not getting old, because if you are getting old then that means I am getting old.
Post a Comment