Some of you may know that when it comes to my hair I don't color nor highlight my hair. When I was younger (okay maybe I still do) I would cry if someone cut my hair a half an inch. Why you might ask? I don't even know why! But over the years I've been fearless and have tried many different hair styles. But I still haven't mustard up the COURAGE to "change" hair colors. But I've always said the day I see a gray hair I will color it!
And today was such a day! I was blow drying my hair and up around my ear (tucked under a lot of hair) I found 1 gray hair. I freaked out and called Romulo for rescue. I made him pluck it out so I could better examine it. After much discussion (yeah i know pathetic), I convinced myself that it was a really really really blonde piece of hair. Haha! But even that couldn't convince me because at moments it looked translucent! So, I don't know what to think. But I kept the hair, put it in an envelope labeled with location found, time, date, and color. The color(s) is labeled with gray, grey, white, super blonde, and lastly translucent. :) I know I know I'm crazy but hey I'm trying to have fun with it and smile. Don't worry that 1 little "gray" hair hasn't changed my mind enough just yet to start coloring!
After all, I'm suppose to have a STRESS-FREE week per doctors orders!!! But that's another LONG LONG story! Trust me, one that is completely for another time!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm sure it wasn't a gray hair! But I have heard that dark brunettes will get an occasional gray hair but not because of age. And I would very much like to hear this "long,long story" that you speak of as to why you need to have a stress free week per doctor's orders!Next blog entry please!
Even if it was a gray hair, not worth it to dye your hair. You have beautiful hair that is natural, healthy hair and it is free of chemicals. Let it be.
Ya-don't dye your hair over one piece if that's your only reason. I also am a crier from bad hair experiences, but I really enjoy having a little variety in my hair now--but grateful it looks natural. It's a scary change but really fun. (I was so nervous I made them keep the bottom my natural so I would "always remember what it looks like") :)
Post a Comment