That's right people, I just got back from seeing "New Moon" at midnight and I'm making a post about it! Well, not a Movie Review or anything just that I saw it! Last year at this time Romulo was traveling for work to Seattle and when "Twilight" came out I flew to Seattle for the weekend but also to see the movie with him! We saw the midnight show along with everyone else in Seattle. And now this year, for "New Moon", Romulo and I saw the midnight show in San Francisco!
New Moon is so much better than the first one but still some actors need some major coaching! But overall, it's exciting to see a book come to life.
And a tip for all those crazy Twilight followers, the movie isn't going to change the outcome of the book. They aren't going to write the movie to make Bella fall in love with Jacob. As much as we all love Jacob the book was written for Bella to be with Edward so the movie isn't going to change that, SORRY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a die hard fan. Glad you enjoyed the pic.
I loved the movie! Thought the direction was so much better this time. I need to see it again soon- like I think I might go tomorrow!
Post a Comment