Friday, November 27, 2009

Midnight Madness

Yup, that's right Romulo and I did BLACK FRIDAY! and it was great! We were at the Outlets at midnight and had a list in hand. Here were some of the deals we got:

Cole Haan store 50% off EVERYTHING and additional 20% off if you shopped 12am-8am

Movado 70% off EVERYTHING (Romulo was in watch heaven.)

Ann Taylor 50% off EVERYTHING

Perfume/Lancome Make-up Prices reduced plus additional 30%

Doesn't seem like much but trust me we made a good dent in our wallets! Merry Christmas to us!

After hitting our stores and going into some more we made our way to Kohls. We got in the parking lot at 3:20am and the line was very short. We decided to just sit in the car since we had been going since 11:30pm. We waited til everyone in line was in the store and made our way to the items we wanted! I kept telling Romulo not to worry because all those women were going to the toy/kitchen sections and we could have free range to everything else. And man, I love it when I'm right!

I had my camera with me but totally forgot about taking pictures. Should have taken pictures of the lines that were forming in front of the
Gucci, Coach, and Michael Kors outlet stores. It was insane trust me. But Burberry was way too good for us Midnight people. They didn't open their store until 6am. And there was a line forming when we walked passed it at 2:25am.

Romulo and I made it into bed around 6am and kept thinking to myself good thing I don't have to work today. We were up for 21 hours and my body was trashed. But totally worth it with the deals!

2 comments:

Mom To Winfield said...

Lou,
How fun, I was also at Kohls at 4am (in Va) and it was a mad dash to the toy department. I thought about going to the outlets but when i saw the parking lot full and people parking on the grass right off of route 7 I said no way.

Unknown said...

sounds fun! i love the thrill of black friday early morning deals! jealous of you guys... we slept in this year.