Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We're Moving

Not that far from where we are now but still we're packing and moving! We're moving to Walnut Creek this weekend and are super excited about it. I know on FACEBOOK I've mentioned a few times that I was sick of packing and well it's true I am. We've been here in CA for a year now and can't believe how fast time has flown. Nothing much is new with us besides I'm not working anymore but am getting excited about going back to school in the Fall. I'm going to attend Cal State East Bay and hope to get an Economics degree. (Cross your fingers that I will survive.)

And hopefully after the move and before my school starts up we can go back to Carmel and enjoy this beautiful beach. I can't believe it's real; its so pretty!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think you guys will love Walnut Creek...good choice :)

School?!? Wow! That's exciting! Good luck with it.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

An economics degree!? OHHH NO!!! You're one of THOSE!
LOL, just kidding. My dad's an economics professor.
Good luck!