We're moving in about a month give or take a few days. I'm super excited. We aren't moving far; 15 miles. Lately, we've been getting the feeling that we need to live closer to public transportation (BART), get a cheaper apartment, and having the itch for a change. Trust me both Romulo and I growing up had a lot of experience in the area of moving and we both are pretty much experts. Romulo's family has moved something like 30 times in the last 35 years. I'm sure that is under estimating it. And my family moved pretty much every 2 years. But besides those experiences going up we both hate moving. This decision to move wasn't easy since we've really come to love San Ramon. But Walnut Creek is a super cute town and has lots to do.
So, with the move and all coming up I decided to get a jump start on things since I'm home all the time now and not having to worry about killing myself between work and packing. Today, I found myself having to go to Home Depot twice and each time I got a good laugh. Like for instance, who brings little bag size dogs with them to a Home Depot. And the dog's owner wasn't some California Bleach Blonde lady. The owner was a 70 year old man. I don't know maybe it wouldn't be funny to you but for me it was! The stereo type for small dogs little ladies isn't so true here at San Ramon's Home Depot.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That sounds pretty exciting for you guys. I hate moving too. The packing and unpacking. Are you not working any more Lydia? If not thats fun too. We hope all is going well with you guys, and miss ya.
Oh we loved Walnut Creek. That will be fun for you guys :) I have the same question, are you not working?
Post a Comment