Why is it lately I feel like I'm venting about random crazy things I see through out the week? Maybe I've been a little stressed lately because I've been putting in long hours at work. I thought this last weekend would bring some rest to Romulo and I but we were wrong. I woke up on Saturday morning to hammering and banging and I was like what the heck is this? It was 9 am and the construction guys that have been at our develop for the last week putting up new siding had decided to work on a Saturday!!! What were they thinking? I wasn't really happy with that but oh well it must be done.
Let's see can I think of something positive to say right now...OH YES! I had to cutest phone call with my almost 2 year old nephew Zander. He (or should I say my sister) called me Sunday afternoon and when I said "Hello" he shouted "La-La!" and a bunch of baby talk following that. When I was home for Christmas Zander gave me the nickname La-La and boy he hasn't forgotten his "La-La". According to my sister, Sarah, he will scream for me day and night and whenever someone in my family talks about me he shouts my name and starts looking around. But anyways back to the phone call I had with him. At the end of the call I could hear my sister in the background say "Okay, say bye bye and I love you!" And the next thing I heard was a big smack of the lips on the phone. It was the cutest thing, he kissed the phone! Oh Zander-Buddy I miss you.
Okay a 2nd positive thing; Romulo's little brother , Luccas, and his wife are expecting their first baby in October. We are super excited for them. Romulo's other brother and his wife are due with their 4th child in July. Hopefully Romulo and I can visit Brazil to see these two new cute babies...let's hope for this thought!
But Romulo and I are doing fine. We are just plugging away at this work life and trying to adjust to our new callings at Church.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love hearing Isaac talking about his family on and off the phone. He constantly asks for Papa, Nana and UH-Ryan. (All my family) And when he sees airplanes he waves frantically screaming,"HI Papa! Hi Nana!" The pure sweetness of toddlers; I LOVE it!
I love reading your blog regardless if it is positive or negative. I always laugh and feel uplifted by it. LOVE
Post a Comment