I'll go back and post a blog about Christmas and all that happened! It was a lot but now thinking about it I have no clue what happened! I know Christmas Even and Christmas happened but what exactly I'm not sure. Once I remember to bring up my camera from downstairs and look at the pictures I took everything will come back!
Goals for the new year! Where to begin? How about a list?
1. Blog every Sunday as a journal. Even if nothing eventful happened I still want to write what happened.
2. I'm back in school! Sigh! It's true on Jan 6th I started the BYU-I Pathway program. It has been 10 years since I got my AA from NOVA. Plus I'm doing it with Thomas. Cool huh doing it with my brother! I'm excited and nervous. I've already planned out how the next years will go and hopefully I will graduate some time in 2017. Its an online program where you first do a year of getting your feet wet and then you jump into things. I'm hoping I will be able to juggle 9 credit hours per semester! If that's the case then that would be 27 credits per year and since I already have 60+ credits and counting on BYU-I taking them all I shouldn't have that much to do.
3. Organize my life better! From head to toe! If something is taken away from its place put it back as soon as its done with! Don't wait for tomorrow because today is now!
4. Work out and lose some weight! I loved that I got my surgery done but all energy and excitement left to do the healthy eating and exercising. Plus Christmas was in there plus Thanksgiving! Ouch. But I'm getting my eating back and then I will get exercising in there again. Slow and steady.
5. Pray and read scriptures better.
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment