Yara 10 months old
Clothing: 9-12 month
Diapers: size 3
Weight: I need to put her on my scale but I think she is in the mid-19lbs.
Walking and crawling but mostly walking. Climbing like a monkey too! Oh my. Can stand on her own from a sitting position. Sometimes I think she's a better walker if she is holding something in her hands like her baby doll.
Eating almost everything from her high chair. She loves everything I give her and most times wants what you have on your plate or in your hands! Still is nursing; 3 times a day.
Sleeping? Yes question mark. She will some days take a morning nap around 9:30-10am for 20-40 minutes, afternoon nap around 12:30-1:30pm depending on morning nap for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours and then night time around 7:30-8:30pm. She doesn't sleep much but again is a very happy pleasant baby! No complaining here! She sleeps for 5 hours before waking up (most nights) so I nurse her back to sleep and then she is usually up at 6:30-7am. Some days when she wakes up early I can nurse her back to sleep but she doesn't really sleep past 7am.
Still has 4 teeth. Two bottom. Her two top teeth have finally come in and we are hoping she gets more soon!
Claps her hands, gives kisses, and waves bye-bye.
Says Dad, Da - Da, Some version of grand-dad (ggrrr dad), mama, mom, howls like a wolf - hilarious, nana, ba, huh oh, and more I'm sure I can't think straight now.
Loves the pool! Loves her baths and stands near the faucet and puts her hands thru the water as it coming out!
Brown hair, greenish-brown eyes.
Loves to bother brother when he is building with Legos or anything for that matter. She is right there on top of him. If not on top of him she is pulling his hair. Kau'e is a good boy and doesn't do much. But the past two weeks he has gone from nothing to "No Ya-Ya" or "Hey, Dad, Ya-Ya!" whenever she is doing something to his play time! It's funny but man we are having to get after her for bothering brother!




















No comments:
Post a Comment