Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9 Months

Where have these last 9 months gone? It has been a blessing these last 9 months having Kau'e in our family! He has brought so much joy into our hearts! He has taught me so much that it's hard for me to stop and think about it all.

I do know he has taught me much about hope, prayers being answered, faith, happiness, joy, patience, self-control, love, selflessness, and much more! I don't think I can say I love you enough to him throughout the day. The day he was born I was flooded with many different types of feelings but at the end of the day I knew he was my little boy forever and that right there brought warmth and love into my soul!

He's an active little soul these days! I can't begin to write how much this last month he has blossomed. He is into everything: pulling up on this, climbing in/around/below/above things, crawling everywhere, letting go after he has pulled himself up, laughing out loud, raising up his arms when you walk near him because he wants you to pick him up, eating up a storm - 6-8 jars of solid baby food plus 40oz of milk, kind of holding his bottle on his own, cutting out almost all naps during the day except 1 nap for almost 1-2 hours, almost sleeping through the nap - he still loves that one feeding in the middle of the night, loves it when you hold his hands when he's standing up and taking steps - not just any steps but continuously stepping without a pause, most of his wardrobe is 24 months old (yikes), and much more I just can't think about it now.

His little features have changed too. His hair is getting thicker and curlier. And just last night I put him on the local grocery store's digital scale and he came in at 25.2lbs! Crazy. I can't wait til we go to his 9month check up (next Friday) and get the official stats!

He will forever be my little preemie! Crazy how fast 9 months go bye! We love you Mr. Kau'e.











Here are some pictures of Kau'e at 9 months old; along with his cousin Miss B (13 months old).

No comments: