I love being an Aunt! It's the best role ever! Send them gifts and spoil them rotten right! My little sister had her first baby on July 22 at 10:40pm to a healthy little boy, Sawyer Elijah, weighing in at 6lbs 15oz and 18 inches long!
And I missed the birth by 1 week. Last weekend Romulo and I made a last minute (car) trip to Utah to see not only my (then) 38 week pregnant sister but also Romulo's sister and her two kids and his mom! It was fun to hang out with family especially rubbing my sister's belly even if she didn't like it! Ha! It was fun getting pedicures, shopping for baby/mommy stuff, and eating!!! But what wasn't fun was me getting some stomach virus! Ouch did that stink! It was so bad Romulo flew me home instead of enduring the 10-12 hour drive home. Best hubby ever! It was torture any way I traveled but made it home! This stomach virus eventually got the best of Romulo too! We both were out for 3 days, but we're much better now! Thank goodness.
Well I wish I had pictures of our weekend and of my new little nephew but I don't. But once I do I will make sure to post!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I LOVE bring an aunt also, July 22 is my niece's birthday! Good day :)
Glad you guys are feeling better! Still cannot believe Emma had her baby already! I'm thinking they were off on her due date- she was always measuring bigger than the week she was in. Miss you guys so much! Maybe you can come out for Easton's baptism and baby girl will be here by then too! Thomas and Ro can have fun riding Thomas' new harley!
I can't believe you missed it by just ONE week. I am so proud of Emma right now, a natural birth just does not happen alot anymore. You go girl.
Post a Comment