Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Welcome to the Real World

Two funny instances happened today on BART that I would love to share with each and every one of you!

First Story

I dragged Romulo out of bed because I didn't want to ride BART alone this morning. I felt bad because he has been working so hard lately and knew he needed and wanted some more sleep. But I eventually got my way and he came with me. So we were half way through the ride when some one's cell phone started ringing. I looked at Romulo and made some comment about the ring being close to the one he uses for his morning alarm! (Side note: He looked at his phone and the screen was black.) After SERIOUSLY 5 minutes went bye and I was getting really annoyed and giving people the look that they better check their phones or I'm going to go crazy. Romulo was trying to tell me to knock it off and think of something else. Ha-Ha! Well, 5 minutes went bye and I made one more comment about somebody needs to shut it off when ROMULO looked at his phone and the RINGING WAS COMING FROM HIS PHONE! It was his alarm that he re-set this morning before I commented that I wanted him to ride with me. HA-HA-HA! We both laughed so hard the remaining of our ride!

That is Romulo's LIFE STORY in a nutshell! (Sorry for sharing Babe, but it was too funny!)


Second Story

I got on Bart to come home and there weren't any seats left so I went to the back of that train cart and stood. And the guy who was sitting in front of where I was standing was a little crazy because he kept talking to himself. But this was the first thing that I heard out of his mouth (and it wasn't directed to anyone), "Welcome to the REAL world! I ain't got no bread or water! But I got cocaine!" Yup, that's right! Thank you for introducing me to the REAL WORLD in S.F.!

1 comment:

Mom To Winfield said...

We love your bart stories!!Hilarious.