Happy April Fool's day. I can't believe we are already in April 2010. I wish I had a great story to tell today but unfortunately I'm not that creative. But please do share your April Fool tricks! I don't mind watching people get fooled but boy do I hate to be the one to be fooled!
This weekend should be exciting because one of my sisters is coming out to visit and its Easter! No big plans just playing it by ear! Those are sometimes the best plans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
When I was about 7, my family had planned a weekend getaway to the new Holiday Inn that had the all the indoor stuff to play on- pool with big waterslides, putt putt, everything a kid could want. We never took vacations when I was growing up so this was a HUGE deal to my sister and brother and I. I woke up early the day we were supposed to leave and went down for breakfast. At the table, my dad told me we weren't going on the trip. I got up and locked myself in the bathroom and cried and cried. I guess my dad thought it would be a funny joke to then say "April Fools!" I was so distraught but so happy to find out we really were going. I still vividly remember that and I learned I am so very gullable and will believe almost anything! I also learned not to ever do that to a child! That was the biggest April Fool's joke ever played on me. It really was not very nice of my dad and I know he was sorry he did it. Have fun with Ellen!
Lydia, what years did Romulo serve his mission? There is a lady in our ward that lived for 15 years in Virginia, and she lived in several different towns, but they were all in the Washington DC South mission... she left Virginia in 2000, so I thought that might have been around the same time he went out.... Her last name is Tolman, they have like 4 kids or something, youngest is 25, oldest is in their thirties. Also, she was friends with a Brazilian family... the Pachecos, and the boy (who is 30 now) sings opera. Ring a bell for either of you?
Post a Comment